NLREG has been selected as the "Editor"s Pick" by
NLREG is in use at hundreds of universities, laboratories, and government agencies around the world (over 20 countries). For a list of a few organizations using NLREG click here.
If you have categorical variables, you may want to use a Decision Tree to model your data. Check out the DTREG Decision Tree Builder.
You also should check out the News Rover program that automatically scans Usenet newsgroups, downloads messages of interest to you, decodes binary file attachments, reconstructs files split across multiple messages, and eliminates spam and duplicate files.
Some Sites Using NLREG
- National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- British Electronics Warfare Laboratory
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Sandia National Labs
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Brookhaven National Labs
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Washington State Power Board
- National Wind Technology Center
- VA Medical Center
- Inst. of Geological & Nuclear Sciences
- Dept. of Clinical Physics, Guy's Hospital U.K.
- Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore
- National Inst. of Animal Science, Denmark
- Danish Road Institute
- Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Institut fuer Technische Physik, Germany
- Harvard University
- Duke University
- Cambridge University
- Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Univ. of California
- Univ. of Connecticut Health Center
- Univ. of Delaware
- Univ. of Wisconsin
- Univ. of Illinois
- Univ. of Virginia
- Penn State Univ.
- Univ. of Pennsylvania
- State University of New York (SUNY)
- Purdue University
- Texas Tech Univ.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Univ. of Milwaukee
- University College London
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing)
- Univ. Di Struttura Della Materia, Italy
- Inst. of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki Univ., Japan
- Univ. de Berne, Switzerland
- Lipv Univ, Spain
- Polish Academy of Sciences
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- The University of Wollongong (Australia)
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (Germany)
- Prins Maurits Laboratory
- Research Group Rocket Technology
- General Electric
- Eastman Kodak
- General Dynamics
- Carrier Corporation
Published research papers citing NLREG.
Return to NLREG home page
Download demonstration copy of NLREG.
Download manuals for NLREG.
DTREG Decision Tree building software.